Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto ac

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto account
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:15:18 -0700

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 06:00:24PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels"
> <address@hidden>
> >>I was simply verifying that it's a duplicate - when issues are
> >>merged they
> >>stay on the "Issues to verify" list unless this is done.
> >
> >That seems misleading.
>
> I'm just doing what the system requires....

+1.

Trevor: I agree that this is misleading.  I would **love** to be
able to configure our tracker page to say "these tags indicate
that an issue should not appear on the 'issues to verify' list".

Please send bug report / feature request to google.  There's a
google code project for google code itself; IIRC they have about
500 open issues, but adding this one there (or just making more
noise about an existing one if it's already there) can't hurt.
(I don't know if it will *help*, but it certainly can't *hurt*)