Re: review process not working

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: review process not working
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:06:06 +0100

On 26 July 2011 18:43, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> Come on.  I got pointed to this patch because _warnings_ occured.  Don't
> tell me "David is the only one who can see warnings".  The patch is in
> an area I have no clue about.  _Anybody_ with reasonable C and Scheme
> experience would have seen the same things I noted.

I do not have reasonable C and Scheme experience.  I started
programming by accident (only to fix bugs on LilyPond; previously my
programming experience amounted to nothing more than 'Hello World' in
68k assembler on an Amiga 500, and that's twenty years ago), so it's
likely my LGTMs often miss things which may be considered basic errors
to more experienced coders.

Cheers,
Neil