RE: some comments do not appear in the tracker page

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: some comments do not appear in the tracker page
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:14:20 +0000

Janek

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Janek Warchol
)Sent: 27 July 2011 09:55
)To: address@hidden; Lilypond Bugreports
)Subject: some comments do not appear in the tracker page
)
)Hi,
)
)there is a problem with comments in the tracker.  At least 2 comments
)didn't make it to the "changing G clef" issue page:
)- Trevor's comment from July 26th, containing sentence "The G clef font
)was changed 18 months or so ago by Carl without all this fuss"
)- Carls comment, perhaps from July 25th, containing sentence "This
)proposal was based on Graham's assertion that 2.16 is 10 days away from
)release"
)
)The problem is quite serious because i didn't get these messages at all -
)even though i'm subscribed to bug-lilypond, where they seem to land!  I
)see them now in bug- archives, but they are nowhere in my
)address@hidden account.  The most funny things is,
)perhaps, that they appeared in another mail account which i've
)subscribed to mailing lists (that's how i doscovered them).

Are these messages you are missing on the tracker itself (as opposed to someone
just replying to the email that the tracker generates)?

I've not noticed any missing emails myself - I am also now quite involved with
the tracker with the reg tests and have found the main problem is either
replying to the email than the tracker itself and also updating Rietveld but
not the tracker (or vice versa) but we know that is not ideal.

But missing emails? not from my side.

james