PATCHES: 48-hour countdown

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: 48-hour countdown
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 00:03:33 -0700

Sorry for the delay; Colin's away this week, and he asked me to
keep it rolling, but now that I'm in Canada I suddenly (and
unexpectedly!) have a social life, so I'm not keeping stuff
together all that well.

We still have a huge backlog of patches.  Please be patient if
your patch(es) is not on this countdown.  Two of these patches are
quite small, so I've put a total of 6 patches here.
I am aware of the backlog, so don't bother complaining about it
(either in terms of policy or implementation).  We are in the
process of looking at better long-term solutions.

lily/auto-beam-engraver: keep a Context_handle to starting Staff
http://codereview.appspot.com/4830064

Prevents lilypond from segfaulting with add-footer = ##f
http://codereview.appspot.com/4832046

Correctly parses nan from scheme in output-distance
http://codereview.appspot.com/4835049/

changing shape of the G clef
http://codereview.appspot.com/4664070/

Adds longas, maximas and non-standard tweaks to MultiMeasureRest
http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/

Close loopholes in note-collision logic
http://codereview.appspot.com/4293054/