PATCHES: 48-hour countdown

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: 48-hour countdown
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:01:16 -0700

To be pushed after 00:01 PST on Monday Aug 15.  I know there's a
lot of big things in here to review, but we need to tackle them!

CG: revise CG instructions for commit access

Lilypond-book music runs off right side of the page

Doc: NR - Polymetric Notation \compoundMeter isn't documented

% (single patch does both issues)
accidentaled notes too far from the barline
Compressible space before the first note of a line ?

Revise warning re cueDuring font size

Guile 2.0 compat: Scheme macros must be defined/autocompiled
before they are used.

Code cleaning: checking types-conversion issues and other build
% lexer.ll: remove unused patterns, avoid backing up

changing shape of the G clef

collision glissando accidental