Re: Add scripts/auxiliar/guileindent.scm (issue 4896043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add scripts/auxiliar/guileindent.scm (issue 4896043)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 21:45:23 +0000

New comments, and the results of fixing some non-indent spacing issues
in the source file.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4896043/diff/1/scm/music-functions.scm
File scm/music-functions.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4896043/diff/1/scm/music-functions.scm#newcode752
scm/music-functions.scm:752: (set! new-settings (delete x
new-settings)))
On 2011/08/14 03:15:34, Carl wrote:
This is too much indentation.  I'll need to figure out why. It worked
well at
line 157.

I think it's the missing space between lambda and (x).  When I added it,
the indentation worked properly.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4896043/diff/1/scm/music-functions.scm#newcode973
scm/music-functions.scm:973: )))