Re: LSR: Updated snippet for MMR Positions (1931) (issue 5155045)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LSR: Updated snippet for MMR Positions (1931) (issue 5155045)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:46:50 +0100

James, you wrote Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:55 PM

Do I need to delete the file in ../snippets/.. and then re-rerun
makelsr.py, or what?

There's no need to delete it as the snippet
in /new takes precedence.

Also I guess we need to get phil to remove this deprecated snippet from the LSR itself so it doesn't clobber this in git or doesn't it work like
that?

I'd leave it there.  The LSR runs 2.12, and the snippet
is correct for 2.12.  It won't affect the new snippet in
/new.

(I'm sure Graham or Neil will correct this if what
I've said is wrong.)

Trevor