Re: 2.15.16 regtests - pixel comparator

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: 2.15.16 regtests - pixel comparator
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:31:26 +0100

Keith OHara <address@hidden> writes:

> fret-diagrams-fret-label
>  David's commit 8a459d03 changed the regression test itself.
> (Whatever \revert TextScript #'(fret-diagram-details label-dir)
> is supposed to do, it does not revert the direction fret number.

Well, this was a mechanical change without understanding trying to
capture the intent of the original

\revert TextScript #'fret-diagram-details #'label-dir

which is definitely wrong syntax (it reverts fret-diagram-details and
then looks at label-dir and ignores it).  It may be that the change does
not work because we have long-outstanding issues with nested reverts, it
may be that the command is simply wrong.

> I can simplify the \overrides and get the original output, so I'll
> push that within a couple days unless somebody else has a better fix.)

Sounds reasonable.