Re: Regarding LSR translation work

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regarding LSR translation work
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:03:27 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>
To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 1:28 PM

2) ask the LSR author to add the possibility to insert translated
titles and descriptions (the website itself could benefit from this,
since it may enable language negotiation). But managing the updates
may be a problem..

You'd be asking him to do about 30 hours of unpaid work.

Yes, I'm aware of it. There's nothing to lose in asking politely for a
new feature.
I hope that he has interest in it, otherwise no problem.

There is, I believe, a tarball of the source in the LSR downloads directory, so it doesn't have to be Sebastiano who does this.

--
Phil Holmes