Re: LoMus 2012

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: LoMus 2012
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 23:51:43 -0400

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:17 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
Begin forwarded message:

From: Thierry Coduys <address@hidden>
Subject: LoMus 2012
Date: 12 mai 2012 12:15:03 HAEC

Dear Mike,

The jury wishes to congratulate you on your LilyPond open source software, that won the First Prize at the LoMus 2012 contest.

A cheque or bank transfer of 2000 € will be sent to you by the AFIM.

Could you kindly let us know if the following is the right postal address ?

1, rue Hurtziger
92110 Clichy
France

Please accept our warmest regards and don't hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Thierry Coduys

w000000t!
Mazal tov to everyone!

Congratulations, everyone.

Well deserved for very, very many reasons indeed.

:-)

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača