Re: Make \footnote work via \tweak (issue 6195098)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Make \footnote work via \tweak (issue 6195098)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 22:09:19 +0000

On 2012/05/18 21:02:49, Graham Percival wrote:
There are a few questionable things in the docs, but I gather that the
main
point of this patch is the code change, so maybe it's ok to push this
patch
anyway and fix the docs later.

I would like to let Carl field this if possible.  This is
sorta-squishylike issue 2505, and given the current chaos of Critical
code changes I have in the queue, I'd prefer not rewinding countdowns
for mostly minor documentation improvements that overlap with his
planned documentation cleanup.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6195098/