Re: Issue 4156: Define Smob<> constructors. (issue 152370043 by address@

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 4156: Define Smob<> constructors. (issue 152370043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:38:14 +0000

On 2014/10/11 18:52:57, dak wrote:
What I usually do is to have my branches associated with an
upstream branch.

git branch -b issuexxx origin

"branch" is a thinko for "checkout" right?

I have no idea whether one of the two is definitely involved.  But
keeping the
same branch around is likely important.  Renaming it is fine: I do
that
frequently and it keeps the relation to the issue around just fine.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried associating my branch with a
reference branch, and I no longer had to provide the reference branch
name to git cl upload, but my reviews still did not show the deltas
between patch sets.  Maybe there is still something out of whack from
when I switched google accounts.  I'm going to start from scratch with
LilyDev 3.  If that doesn't work, at least I will have a newer system to
show for it; and if further debugging is required, it will benefit the
latest LilyDev.

https://codereview.appspot.com/152370043/