Re: PATCHES: Countdown for April 6th 2015

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for April 6th 2015
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 11:54:28 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "James" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 9:11 AM

James <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be
on April 6th.

Ok, the current patch load is too large to go through in half an hour or
so, and I am on my yearly climbing trip in Italy so I cannot really
invest much more than half an hour daily right now.  There are several
patches which I'd like to see through completely since they concern user
interfaces and/or programming.  I'll return on Monday/Tuesday night so
I'd be glad if the countdowns got frozen till Wednesday: I expect to be
able to catch up fully on Tuesday.

If we freeze patches only on countdown state and nothing else I hope not
to curb the holiday rush of activity too much.

Would people be ok with that?  If not, I'll try to compile a shortlist
of patches I'd like to see delayed this evening in order to give them
proper attention and let the rest pass normally.

Thanks for your understanding

Not sure which patches you mean.

What about
Thomas Morley: No midi with ChordNames
?

It's on "push", curing a regression.
Would be good to have it in before next release.

Phil, when do you plan the next?

I'm trying a build as we speak.  It does include your patch.

--
Phil Holmes