Re: Doc: Issue 4528/3 Document ssaattbb.ly built-in template (issue 2563

From: benko . pal
Subject: Re: Doc: Issue 4528/3 Document ssaattbb.ly built-in template (issue 256340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 05:55:31 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/256340043/diff/1/input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly
File input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly
(left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/256340043/diff/1/input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly#oldcode5
input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly:5:
can be changed when using the satb built-in template."