Doc: Issue 4528/3 Document ssaattbb.ly built-in template (issue 25634004

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Doc: Issue 4528/3 Document ssaattbb.ly built-in template (issue 256340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 22:14:13 +0000

Reviewers: ,

https://codereview.appspot.com/256340043/diff/1/input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly
File input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly
(left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/256340043/diff/1/input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly#oldcode5
input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly:5:
can be changed when using the satb built-in template."
git-cl is showing the wrong base file here.  While it's true I used this
file as the starting point, the ssaattbb file should be new, not shown
as an update of this one - and in my repository it is new and the satb
file is still present and correct.  ??

Doc: Issue 4528/3 Document ssaattbb.ly built-in template

Also amend documentation about the use of \layout and Layout,
and add note to make it clear that the TwoVoicesPerStaff
variables cannot be modified part-way through a score.

Issue 4528/2 Add regression tests for ssaattbb.ly built-in template

Issue 4528/1 Add ly/ssaattbb.ly built-in template

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/256340043/

Affected files (+632, -25 lines):
  M Documentation/learning/templates.itely
  A input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-all-staves.ly
  A input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-all-voices-on-one-staff.ly
  A + input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-changed-instrument-names.ly
  A input/regression/ssaattbb-template-with-men-women-and-descant.ly
  A ly/ssaattbb.ly