Re: Further GUB failure

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Further GUB failure
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:53:11 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Dan, wasn't the idea of the patch to remove "using std" from the
_include_ files where they'd mess with the namespace of arbitrary files
including them?  Wouldn't that mean that a good fix not defeating the
original purpose of the patch would be to just put the respective using
statement in the .cc files?

What's your preferred fix?