Re: Issue 4560: group #include directives at top of file (issue 25467004

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4560: group #include directives at top of file (issue 254670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:25:30 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/254670043/diff/60001/flower/include/std-vector.hh
File flower/include/std-vector.hh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/254670043/diff/60001/flower/include/std-vector.hh#newcode70
flower/include/std-vector.hh:70: #if HAVE_STL_DATA_METHOD
As it stands, this patch would appear quite broken to me as it fails to
work when the config variable HAVE_STL_DATA_METHOD is 0: in that case,
std-vector.hh defines its own vector template class that is _not_
accessible via std::vector.

Until this is sorted out, I strongly suggest that we revert this patch.

https://codereview.appspot.com/254670043/