lilypond.org - file storage

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: lilypond.org - file storage
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:34:44 +0000 (UTC)

OK - it looks like lilypond.org is now back, and I can SSH to it again.
However, I still can't complete the upload of files because of lack of
disk space on the server.  I've emailed the admin but no response yet.

That said, we do seem to be storing an enormous amount of potentially
unneeded stuff there.  Do we really need _all_ the 2.15 and 2.17
documentation stored there?
(http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/documentation/)  And all the test
output? (http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/test-output/)  Please look
at http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/ and let me know whether you
think we can delete some of that, or potentially archive it elsewhere.

Thanks.