Re: Implement new markup-command combine-list (issue 264960043 by addres

From: dak
Subject: Re: Implement new markup-command combine-list (issue 264960043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:44:52 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/264960043/diff/1/scm/define-markup-commands.scm
File scm/define-markup-commands.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/264960043/diff/1/scm/define-markup-commands.scm#newcode1758
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:1758: (define-markup-command
(combine-list layout props args)
For better or worse, we don't have other commands of *-list form.
Commands that _deliver_ a markup list are usually named *-lines for
whatever reason.  But this command delivers a single markup.  I don't
have a better proposal though.

https://codereview.appspot.com/264960043/diff/1/scm/define-markup-commands.scm#newcode1778
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:1778: (map (lambda (e) (interpret-markup
layout props e)) args)))
This does not work for markup lists built using markup list commands.
The whole line should rather be (interpret-markup-list layout props
args)))

https://codereview.appspot.com/264960043/