GSoC 2017

From: Matthew Sedam
Subject: GSoC 2017
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 00:02:37 -0600

Hello everyone!

My name is Matthew Sedam, and I am interested in LillyPond for Google
Summer of Code 2017. I am particularly interested in the "Adopt the SMuFL
music font encoding standard" idea. I would like to know what progress, if
any, has been done on this project. I also would appreciate any help
defining this project so I can write an effective proposal. I am new to
LillyPond development, but I have used the program many years ago.

Any help would be appreciated! I am really excited about working on
LillyPond!

Thank you,

Matthew Sedam