Re: Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music (issue 317550043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music (issue 317550043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:39:10 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/diff/20001/ly/arabic.ly
File ly/arabic.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/diff/20001/ly/arabic.ly#newcode19
ly/arabic.ly:19: \version "2.18.2"
On 2017/04/25 20:32:19, thomasmorley651 wrote:
The version should be the version since this works, i.e. "2.19.60"

Disagree, but I don't think we have this formalized anywhere.  In my
opinion it should be the lowest known version for which it _compiles_
(as an indicator of when something has been introduced, it is useless
because of convert-ly runs).  That way, one can compare against lower
versions without unnecessary failure.

If you have no idea, using the current version is fine though.

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/