Artificial string harmonics question

From: Chris Lipe
Subject: Artificial string harmonics question
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:09:06 -0500

I was wondering if there was a way to notate artificial string harmonics in Lilypond. This consists of a normal shaped note with a diamond-shaped note head above it (usually a fourth above). I haven't been able to figure out how to get a note to have a diamond-shaped notehead. I'm currently using Lilypond 1.4.8.

                                                Chris Lipe

It takes a very brave man to make a deal with the devil, but it takes an even
braver man to just straight up rip that sucker off.

    --- SiberWulf

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at