Re: Volta examples?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Volta examples?
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:52:06 -0700

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:12:39 -0700
Jim Bartram <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, Graham. However, it's still not functional. I should have said that
> I'm on 2.0, if that matters.

[Please keep LilyPond discussion on the mailist]

Stupid me!  I should have written "\alternative", not "\alternate".
Still, this is shown correctly in the user manual.  What part of the user
manual was unclear?

(note that if you want to occupy a whole bar in 6/8, you need to use
c2. instead of c1 -- c1 is four quarter notes long)

   \notes {
      \context Staff {
         \time 4/4
         \repeat volta 2 {