Re: Docs suggestion

From: J. Daniel Ashton
Subject: Re: Docs suggestion
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:11:09 -0400

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

>   I know that Han-Wen and Jan struggle hard to
>   remove not only bugs but all kind of limitations and problems that
>   pop up on the mailing lists,

Yes - Kudos, mad props and every other form of thanks and
congratulations to them for the wonders they continue to work with this
software.

While we offer criticisms and suggestions that (via e-mail) can be
easily mistaken for gripes, I want to be clear in my praise for their
continued efforts and the fruit they have borne.

Good work, y'all!

--
Daniel Ashton      PGP key available     http://Daniel.AshtonFam.org
mailto:address@hidden         http://ChamberMusicWeekend.org