Lilypond-book spaces

From: Rob V
Subject: Lilypond-book spaces
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:23:49 -0500

When I'm using lilypond-book with 2.0.1 on Cygwin, if I type in:

\noindent 205 \hfill Song Title  \hfill \hfill

I get the song number at the left and the title in the middle.

If I put \lilypondfile{} in the next line, my song title jumps to the
right of the page.
If I skip a line in the tex file, then include the file, the title is
ok.  It took a while to figure out what was happening.  Is that how it's
supposed to work, or is that a bug, or was I doing something wrong?
Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search