Re: trio template

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: trio template
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:22:10 -0700

Aaron wrote:

I should I guess be more specific in what file do I put the midiscore info, the clef for each part , and the header information.

If I put the header information in the score only printed parts won't have the correct header.

I choose these instrument precisely because each one uses a different clef.

but from the example given I don't see where to add this.

The clef would be with the notes file(s).

The headers would go in the files which produce the paper even though with a little work you might be able to put the part of the header which is the same for all printed parts (title, composer, etc.) in the notes file(s) and assemble the final header for each printed item in the file that produces it.

You would put the midi info in any ly file which you want to hear. Certainly in the file that produces the score but optionally in the files that produce the individual parts.

Paul