Re: EasyNotation in german

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: EasyNotation in german
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:25:37 +0100

Hello list, hello Paul,

You wrote:
> Pedro's 2.1.32 packages are now apt-getable.

Thank You. :)
I've tested it, and EasyNotation works like I'd wanted.

But, this version seems to be a little buggy:

    A) In a larger Piece (Study op.10,12 from F. Chopin), written with
       version 2.1.28 and now converted with

         convert-ly -e --from=2.1.28 revolutions.ly

       I saw some misterious things:

         1. Some noteheads (from half-notes and quarter-notes) anywhere on
            the page, which seemed not to be in the file revolutions.ly.
            (The correct notes on there right places seem all to be where
            they belong.)

         2. On two pages were stafflines beetween the five stafflines
            from treble and the five stafflines from bass.

         3. Furthermore a bass clef and a tie anywhere.

       According to these mysterious things there was in the little
       test-file with EasyNotation at the papersizes

         #(paper-set-staff-size (* 12.0 mm))
       and
         #(paper-set-staff-size (* 14.0 mm))

       a short vertical line anywhere.
       This was not at papersize #(paper-set-staff-size (* 11.0 mm))

    B) And the program convert-ly seems to work uncorrect with handling the
       brackets for the tie-ends in a .ly-file:

         The ")" has very often been put after the next rest (It's easy to
         imagine, how it lookes like ;-):

So, for now I've removed the version 2.1.32 and use 2.1.28 again ...

Best Regards           Roland