lilypond on windows

From: David Bruce
Subject: lilypond on windows
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:24:51 -0000

Hi
I've successfully installed the windows version of lilypond and have generated a pdf from the test.ly file provided. However, when I go to the command prompt and try

lilypond --help

it says 'lilypond' is not recognised as an internal or external command operable program or batch file.

If you could help me access it from there I'd be most grateful.
Also, are there any sample scripts in perl for how to generate files from a perl script? I would like to be able to call lilypond from a web page.
Many thanks for your help
David Bruce
address@hidden