Re: Removing bar numbers

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Removing bar numbers
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:17:15 +0100

Assuming that you use version 2.2.x (please always tell, when you
ask a question on the list, otherwise you might get an irrelevant
answer since LilyPond keeps evolving quickly), the solution you
propose yourself should work excellently. I just tried it myself.
Where in the file did you include your \paper{...} block?

    /Mats

Anna Choma wrote:
Hi!

How to remove bar numbers? Why the old method doesn't work? Namely:

\paper { paperheight = 21.0 \cm
                  linewidth = 134\mm
                  pagenumber = no
                  indent = 0
\translator { \ScoreContext \remove "Bar_number_engraver" }}

Maybe I should do something with visibility (setting to false), but how? I tried to do it, but without any result.

Bes regards,

Anna Choma

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing