Re: PDF-generation lily2.5.19 [was] What is final-install target

From: dax2
Subject: Re: PDF-generation lily2.5.19 [was] What is final-install target
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:33:06 +0200

I made a here-lily of the development version but the still
cannot be converted to pdf neither by lilypond nor by ps2pdf12/13 or
just plain ps2pdf. ghostscript version installed: 7.07.1-r7 (r7
is Gentoo-installer-fingerprint, one could be suspicious about
the integrity of that package, of course.)

Any comments will be welcome! Thank you in advance. I am sorry that
I could not work the CVS 2.5.19 through the installation. I don't know
if it was any help I wrote about the "make install" error (No rule
to make final-install).

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:34:15 +0200
dax2 wrote:
> I have been able to revert to 2.5.0 (or 2.4.0) and the PDF-output
> is ok now.
> I should upgrade to 2.4.5 because of lilypond-book, I suppose?

CCRMA lilypond-2.4.5-1.rh90.ccrma.i386.rpm installs on my Gentoo
workstation (which has RPM) and it runs and produces nice PDF too.

kernel 2.4.28ax2-tun i686
Python:              dev-lang/python-2.3.3-r1 [2.3.3 (#1, Aug 29 2004,
dev-lang/python:     2.3.3-r1
sys-devel/autoconf:  2.59-r4
sys-devel/automake:  1.8.5-r1
sys-devel/libtool:   1.4.3-r4
virtual/os-headers:  2.4.21-r1

*  app-text/mftrace
      Latest version available: 1.0.34
      Latest version installed: 1.0.31
      Size of downloaded files: 51 kB
      License:     GPL-2

*  media-fonts/ec-fonts-mftraced
      Latest version available: 1.0.8
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 8 kB
      License:     public-domain

Many thanks to Han-Wen, Jan and Nicolas and Mats for friendly
replies to happy note-hackers, and for this terrific music-tool!

dax2-tele2adsl:dk --  Donald Axel