Re: glissando/volta bug? and volta/fine

From: Robert T Wyatt
Subject: Re: glissando/volta bug? and volta/fine
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:04:56 -0500

Worked like a charm! (I wound up cutting and pasting my chords and melody into the example since my overall organization of the file--with regard to the score--seemed to be lacking.)

In looking for this answer I had searched the archives, manual, and the regression test file, but I guess I forgot all about Tips and Tricks.

Thanks a bunch,

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Definitely not, take a look at the example called in the Tips and Tricks document
for version 2.5. The explanations in the example are
somewhat misleading (I will correct it) since it mentions
adding an engraver, but the example itself is relevant.

Robert T Wyatt wrote:

Robert T Wyatt wrote:

2.5.23 MacOS 10.3.9

 > 4) I wish to move the volta braces above the chords.

Is this still the only known solution to this question?