Ant: Re: Maths code in header / voice names

From: Matthias Warkentin
Subject: Ant: Re: Maths code in header / voice names
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:48:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

> You cannot use lilypond-book together with Miktex,
> since
> MikTeX doesn't know about the lilypond specific
> fonts and other
> additions.
Well, after copying the Lilypond 2.4.3. directory in
the lilypond directory of my MiKTeX, I had no problems
with that. At least I think that none of my problems
are related to this.
> Of course, it means that you have to run the latex
> command in a
> Cygwin command window, but I hope you can live with
> that.
Of course I had to do this to process the output of
Lilypond-book, when I had not copied Lilypond to
Miktex yet. But the problem is that the cygwin latex
complains about some missing packages, especially the
play-package. Will this be included in tetex-base? I
have not found it on the web in connection with tetex.

Cheers,
Matthias

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de