Re: lilypond 2.4.4 package on suse 9.3: dvips problem

From: Robert Memering
Subject: Re: lilypond 2.4.4 package on suse 9.3: dvips problem
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:24:53 +0200

Am Samstag, 4. Juni 2005 23:49 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > GNU LilyPond 2.5.27
> > »sicongieprens-neu.ly« wird verarbeitet
> > Analysieren...sicongieprens-neu.ly:1:48: In expression
> > (make-stencil-boxer 0.1
> > 0.25 ...):
> > sicongieprens-neu.ly:1:48: Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure
> > make-stencil-boxer (thickness padding callback)>
>
> The attachment got cut off, but it looks like you're trying to do
> something
> fancy in scheme.

In fact, the attachment isn't cut off. This is the output.
And I didn't do anything fancy as far as I can tell.
If I understand correctly, it says that the error is in
line 1, column 48? This location doesn't exinst in my input file.
If you're interested I can send you my input file.

As for the one-line-staff bug: Since you said you'll
follow up this bug, I won't file a bug report for this. But
I agree with that I should have done it in the first place.

Again, thanks everyone for the response,

Robert