more problems with 2.5.27 :)

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: more problems with 2.5.27 :)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:30:15 +0400

        1. lilypad eats first character from command line argument. If I
try to open canzone.ly it will say that there is no file "anzone.ly" and
if I try to open d:\.....\canzone.ly it will try to open :\.....\canzone.ly

        2. piu forte snippet from lilypond database doesn't work anymore :( I
used this:

piuf = \markup { \italic "pi\\`u" \dynamic "f" }

but now it draws pi\'u f instead of that 'u' with apostrophe above.  I don't
see anything in the manual about entering such letters... what part
I did miss this time?..

--
 Roman V. Isaev         http://www.soprano-recorder.ru         Moscow, Russia