Re: jedit and dvi

From: Art Hixson
Subject: Re: jedit and dvi
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:37:43 -0700

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

Finding the fonts sometimes works from the first time, sometimes doesn't. I'll put on a newer version of lily4jedit this week.

Bert

Bert were you able to fix this?

I just uninstalled lily4jedit and reinstalled it. For a short while jdvi worked very well but then something happened and it issued a message that it was building fonts. At that point the whole application froze and had to be killed. On restart, the same problem occurs. This is exactly what happened on my first post.

I like jedit very much for this type of coding and the plugin is very nice. So, I hope you can figure this one out. Let me know!

Cheers,
Arthur