LSR more or less running

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: LSR more or less running
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:26:47 +0200

OK, after one day of efforts it is more or less working.

There is an important question: have snippets that we incorporated in
LSR been updated? For instance,
Transposing_and_naming_instrument_groups.ly does not compile with
2.5.31, but it does after a convert-ly, giving

Calculating line breaks...
programming error: adding reverse spring, setting to unit
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: adding reverse spring, setting to unit
continuing, cross fingers
Calculating page breaks...
Writing Transposing_and_naming_instrument_groups-systems.tex...
Writing Transposing_and_naming_instrument_groups-systems.texi...
Layout output to `Transposing_and_naming_instrument_groups-1.eps'...
Layout output to `Transposing_and_naming_instrument_groups.eps'...

I guess the original snippet has been updated, or something. Is there an
easy way to get a diff (besides, of course, via CVS) between the old and
the new?

--
Ciao,

                                        seba