LilyPond and FreeBSD

From: Basil Crow
Subject: LilyPond and FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:45:22 -0400

Assuming that I have user (not root) access to a FreeBSD system with compilers, etc., could I get LilyPond running? I could contact the box's maintainer and ask for the dependencies to be installed in order for me to be able to compile LilyPond into my home directory. But what are LilyPond's current dependencies for FreeBSD, and is it possible to compile it into one's home directory in this way?

Thanks,
Basil