Re: changing default font

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: changing default font
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:27:33 -0700

On 17-Jun-05, at 9:02 AM, Sterling Sympatico wrote:
My default font for titles and any markup is some sort of typewriter
with very poor kerning.  How does one change this to something like a
bookman or some other font installed on my computer.  I am running a
linux system.  All the example files I see don't specify a font but the
output is lovely.  Thanks in advance.

This sounds like a bug.  What OS/distro, what version of lilypond do
you have, was it packaged?

- Graham