Help to install

From: Peter Tregilgas
Subject: Help to install
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:31:53 +0930

Please help with installation.

I have downloaded Lilypond.  When  click on the icon the following note pops up:

Welcome to LilyPond

Congratulations, LilyPond has been installed successfully.

Now to take it for the first test run.

  1. Save this LilyPond file on your desktop.

  2. Pick it up from the desktop with your mouse pointer, drag and drop

     it onto the LilyPond icon.

  3. LilyPond automatically produces a PDF file from the musical scale

  4. To print or view the result, click on the newly produced file called

That's it.  For more information, visit .

  title = "A scale in LilyPond"

I follow those instructions – a blank system32 is behind this note, the Note appears, I click that and the PDF appears.  I have Acrobat installed and the Distiller appears that a post script error “no pdf file produced”

I looked at the web site again but I don’t get it??? Please help

peter tregilgas

cultural and social enterprise services

abn: 66357539575

t:  0400-191054