Re: Note chart

From: Peter Mogensen
Subject: Re: Note chart
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:44:23 +0200

David Bobroff wrote:
> I'm helping a colleague prepare a trombone method book (the first such
> to be prepared in Icelandic).

I play trombone... ok ... more relevant. I know what kind of charts you
talk about :)

> This is probably not strictly a LilyPond question.  I suspect I'll need
> some LaTeX graphing package or other, one that makes trees.  Then I want
> to hang feta note glyphs on the tree.

Yes... that's also what I would think. You need to use Lilypond through
LaTeX and create the lines with some LaTeX grapic package.

You could probably hack something in pure Lilypond using more than one
staff and \glissando
... but I would think the nice way would be LaTeX.

Peter