Re: No stem lines

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: No stem lines
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:19:16 +0200

You mean the beams? Just make them transparent as well. If you are
unfamiliar to the english music typesetting vocabulary, I recommend
the Glossary included in the LilyPond documentation.

Hans wrote:
I figured out how to remove the stemlines from tablature, but it doesn't remove the connecting lines. Look here: . The ly is over here . Can anyone help me out here? Cheers,

lilypond-user mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems