tuplet collision

From: andrea valle
Subject: tuplet collision
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:49:26 +0100

Dear all,
In a piece with a lot of tuplets, I have many collisions between bracket/number and beams. I solved my problem via manual adjustment. Also, I noticed that changing fonts I was able to avoid the collisions. But this is a workaround.

I was asking myself if there is a way to automatically avoid collision between tuplet components and note elements by moving up (or down) the tuplet.

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
address@hidden