Linux installer problems

From: Robert Memering
Subject: Linux installer problems
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:55:46 +0100

Hello all,

when using the Linux installer, and after a successful (I assume) istallation
trying to run lilypond, I get this:

/usr/local//lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The FC4 RPM packages (up to 2.7.27, I think) always worked well on
my SUSE 9.3 system.

I could not find any information about this new installer on the website, so
any information about what it does (or should do) and how to solve my problem
would be welcome.

Thanks,
Robert