Re: \tempo not working

From: Ed Baskerville
Subject: Re: \tempo not working
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:18:10 -0800

Put me down for 20 EUR to help fix the tempo bug. Any other takers?

On Feb 9, 2006, at 2:14 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Ed Baskerville wrote:
How much? Besides myself, I bet there are a number of people that would

I think 100 EUR is a reasonable amount, given the effort it will require.

like this, and I'd certainly be willing to chip in.
I also notice you have a general MIDI rewrite on the sponsor- worthy feature page...any ballpark on how much the full monty would cost?

I've detailed the first steps, for a total of 1330 eur.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com