Re: LilyPond and OpenDocument

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: LilyPond and OpenDocument
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:20:13 -0400

Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

There is a notice in the sponsoring section of the website that lists something about OOorg. I wrote and asked Han-Wen about it and was told that there was a bridge that made the project possible but that it would be expensive

You might want to take a look at the source code of OOoLaTeX (http:// ooolatex.sourceforge.net/). It's an OpenOffice.org extension that lets you add LaTeX expressions to your documents; it converts them on- the-fly to EMF (or another appropriate format) and lets you play with some of the settings. It supports EPS, I think, so it might not be impossible to hack it to do something similar for LilyPond.

HTH,
--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  PGP key ID: 0xD676BB9A  |  AIM: bdesham128