can Tuplet #'avoid-slur #'outside?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: can Tuplet #'avoid-slur #'outside?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:02:18 -0400

Hello, all --

Is there any (easy) way to get the following to "do the right thing", i.e., have both tuplets sit above their respective slurs? [n.b. I use \tupletUp because this is vocal music and I want to keep the tuplet away from the lyrics.]

%%%  CODE SNIPPET BEGINS
\version "2.9.8"
\relative c''
{
        \tupletUp \times 2/3 { g'4( d) d } \times 2/3 { d4( c) c }
}
%%%  CODE SNIPPET ENDS

Of course, I could extra-offset all four items (2 Slurs, 2 Tuplets), but that seems way too kludgy.

Thanks,
Kieren.