Re: barline problem

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

No offense was intended.  I think Lilypond is a super product when it comes
to printing.  Sorry, but the PDF output is less than satisfactory.  Sorry if
my choice of words was found to be offensive, none was intended other than
expressing my impression.

I realize lilypond is totally free and have nothing but the deepest respect
and appreciation for the efforts of the developers involved.  It is what it
is.  I hope in the future they will consider the on-screen PDF issues more.

regards

ps - I have already tried using pdf995 to print another pdf from the first
pdf and it did not make any difference whatsoever.   It still looked like
cr----  uh.... like not as good as I hoped...