Re: barline problem

From: Matthijs Frankena
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:33:29 +0200

Hello,

I've noticed that Adobe Reader 7.0.7 shows head and stem of a quarter note as two separate items - a small notch at the point where the stem is attached to the head. As the notch stays the same size on the screen, even when zooming in to 6400%, I doubt it is really there. I have yet to see it on a printed sheet. Let's just assume that even Adobe's eyes are not perfect ;-). No problems with barlines sticking out, though, not even at the largest magnification.

Regards,

Matthijs