Re: DYI \chordcombine

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: DYI \chordcombine
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:02:54 -0300

Sorry! I pressed the send button mistakenly!
Here's the message:
I see! Actually, if I'm not mistaken \partcombine is suited for only two
voices. But there's hope:
See if this is what you expect: (Notice that for the other voices I used
skips instead of rests, so the rest would be placed in the normal position.
There may be different ways of adjusting that)

%% Example starts
music = \relative c' {
c4 c8 c8 c4 \oneVoice r4
}
musicTwo = \relative c' {
e4 e8 e8 e4 s4
}
musicThree = \relative c' {
g4 g8 g8 g4 s4
}

\score {
<<
\new Staff = test { \new Voice
<< \voiceOne \music \musicTwo \musicThree >>
}
\new Staff {

\paper { ragged-right = ##t }
%% Example ends

One problem you may run into is that all the ties will have the same
direction. In this case you could change their direction tweaking TieColumn
properties.

Eduardo