RE: segno, coda, etc. below rehearsal mark

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: segno, coda, etc. below rehearsal mark
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:42:09 +0100

Read the documentation on rehearsal marks. One of the default styles is
to use the barnumber.

\set Score.markFormatter = #format-mark-barnumbers

Incidentally, this will also probably get round the problem of keeping
track - I guess the problem is the rehearsal mark counter isn't
automatically updated in Shamus' workaround. Of course, if you're using
barnumbers as rehearsal marks you don't need to keep the counter
updated.

Cheers,
Wol